Klondike Road Relay Registration FAQ
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on Register
- Enter all your information
- If you wish to run or walk in the race you must also provide your gender, date of birth and pace.
- If you have participated in 2019 or before you can search your racer ID which will link your profile to your old results
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address. If you do not receive this email check your spam folder.
If you are a team captain and would like to register a team:
- Create an account or log into your account
- Go to the registration page and click register for the team type you'd like to register
- Accept the agreement
- Set team type and division (if applicable)
- Enter a team name
- Click "proceed to payment"
- Click payment button to pay by credit card
- You will get an email that includes a link to share with potential team members
You will need an account on the registration platform.
- If you have an account click on Log In.
- If you don't have an account scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on Register.
If your team captain has already registered a team:
- If your team captain has sent you an email with the link you can follow the link to join the team
- If you don't have a link go to the registration page and search for the team you'd like to join
- Select the leg you would like to run/walk
- Fill out the waiver and submit the form
- A second leg can be chosen on the team page if you're running more than one leg
- Once you've joined your team and chosen your leg(s) click on the merchandise link to shop KRR merchandise
If you left the order page before clicking the payment button you can access it again by:
- Log in
- If you see the shopping cart icon () in the red bar at the top click that, otherwise continue with the below steps
- Go to Profile in the red bar at the top of the page
- Under the "Incomplete Orders" section on your profile page click the date of the order you're trying to access
- You should now see the blue "Pay with Card" button and can complete your order
When you log in for the first time.
- You will be asked to go to past results
- Find your old results and click "Link to past results" next to your past result
When you create a profile for the first time.
- Make sure you check the box saying you participated in the race before 2022 when creating your account
- There is a box at the top of the profile page with instructions to link your past results.
Many people who participated before 2022 have multiple racer IDs. This may be because
- You changed your name or email address
- You accidentally created a second profile on the system
- You ran in 2022 and unfortunately not all 2022 results are linked to past results
Please email an admin with as much information as possible and we will try to link all your results together: email@example.com